Wednesday, December 13, 2006

THOUGHTS
Happy Birthday Barbara Johnson! One of my favorite authors and you may have read Stick a Geranium in Your Hat and Be Happy, Living Somewhere Between Estrogen and Death, Laughter from Heaven. She is 79 today and if you ever read any of her books, you know that she has not lived the easiest life. So today, in her honor just take a moment to laugh. If you ever think that you have it bad go get one of her books and you will be greatly blessed and assured that God is bigger than your little corner of the world. So here is one from Barbara...Laugh and the world laughs with you...cry and you simply get wet!
Websites that I love:
I have probably blogged about this before, but this is a great website. So the next time that you get that crazy email that sounds unreal, type it in here and find out if it is a rumor, legend, or just false.
Really great in-expensive (and lots of free stuff with every order) cards, stationary, sticky notes, etc.. Love this because it is easy and fast!
Create free slide shows for your blogs!
Blogs that I love to "cyber stalk" ( I hope that the owners of these blogs take this as only a compliment)
The "Monica" definition of cyber stalk - to read others information without their knowledge or without the author knowing me!
Please share yours, I love a good blog stalking session!
Blessings
Today I feel blessed to be in Texas. It is a BEAUTIFUL day. The weather is perfect and the sky is enormous. On that note, we're off to the park (in december?).
So that's all from this day in the life of mommysmart!

No comments: