Wednesday, January 10, 2007


Isn't this what you are supposed to do in Jan?
I would venture to say that the majority of the US is on a diet right now. It is funny that all of the comercials are advertising the newest craze in workout equipment, workout videos, free registration at all of the local gyms. When you go shopping all of the "weight related" stuff is at the front of the store. Even though I am a rebel in spirit, I find myself caught up in it, too. It is a good fad, just unfortunate that we rarely stick it out. Here are some links to my favorite sites (most are weight watcher related).
Great site for product reviews, alternate recipes for the foods that we crave, and she always keeps up with what is new on the diet market.
An awesome site for new recipes. Photos, points, and nutrition info listed.
Sort of a journal of one girl's journey with weight watchers. Very uplifting information. She does loose 100 lbs and then gains it back and is on her journey again.
This may be my favorite! There is a great restaurant guide (even palm downloads) that lists all points from every restaurant that I can think of.
Nutrition information about fruit
More itemized nutrition information.
Check out the crockpot recipes.
There are tons of others. Please leave me any that you have found in the comments. Thanks to Stacy for most of these. She is best weight watcher that I know. Why are you not leading meetings?
So that's all from this day in the life of mommysmart!


No comments: