Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Thoughts:

I am certainly not one of those celebrity obessed fans, but I have recently been a little curious about the actresses that are actually my age. So here is what I found. They are all 30-32. I was surprised that there were not that many. Let me know if you can think of others.





P.S. For fun, you can go to http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php
to match your face to celebrities!

Dates of birth
4 June 1975 - Angelina Jolie , 5 October 1975 - Kate Winslet, 22 March 1976 - Reese Witherspoon, 15 March 1975 - Eva Longoria, 7 October 1976 - Rachel McAdams (the notebook), 22 February 1975 - Drew Barrymore, 28 April 1974 - Penelope Cruz, 25 June 1975 - Linda Cardellini (ER), 30 July 1974 - Hilary Swank, 27 August 1976 - Sarah Chalke(Scrubs)






















































3 comments:

TREY MORGAN said...

Mon ...

Loved the pics. I looked up my look-a-like and age thing ... it came back with this guy:

http://www.smartwithheart.org/shrek.jpg

Mommysmart said...

Trey,

That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing your "look alike". Funny that I was never compared to any green people. Maybe your entered the wrong ethnicity, ha ha!

Monica

TREY MORGAN said...

They asked me what I was like and I said "an onion" I have layers ... and next thing you know ... I'm a big green Ogre.