Monday, November 05, 2007

I surrender


Jeremiah 29:11:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Since our move I have been struggling with some very obvious closed doors. It is imperative that I find some part time work and twice now I have thought that the perfect job has come to me. Both of these jobs are not jobs that I found, but instead they found me. I felt sure that they were God-sends. Both times things outside of my control have been deal-breakers. I really feel frustrated and like I have no control over this situation. Perhaps this is my lesson. I give over my control and will spend this week asking God to reveal his plan for me. I would appreciate your prayers about this, too.

Thank you, friends, your prayers are a gift to me!

No comments: