Thursday, March 06, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dad!


He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~Clarence Budington Kelland

Today is a very special day to me because it belongs to a very special person. Today my Dad turns 54. I want to tell you about some things that I have learned by being his daughter.

· Hard work is not a product of what you do, but rather a product of who you are!

· Give because you should and let God worry about what they do with it!

· Stand for what you believe in and fall for nothing else!

· Your Family is what you create it to be!

I am pretty sure that I can take some responsibility for a few of those grey hairs on your head (not all of them – I wasn’t that stressful). Thank you for loving me through all of life’s stages. Thank you for teaching me through your life. But mostly thank you for standing at the head of our family beside my mom and just being my Dad!
You're invited to leave him your birthday wishes in my comments!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dad! The gray hairs that Monica is not responsible for...were caused by Keith.

Have a good day.

Brian, Shelly, Brooke, and Krista

Stachia said...

Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday Birthday to You! May God Bless & Keep You! Happy Birthday to You!!!!

TREY MORGAN said...

That's not gray hair ... that's silver. He's the "Silver Fox."

Happy Birthday my friend!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you enjoy it! Hey maybe you should take a snow day :)
Love
Bre'Ann James and Parker

Mommysmart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommysmart said...

You are my favorite father in law!
Happy Birthday to you.

Mommysmart said...

You are my favorite father in law!
Happy Birthday to you.

Mommysmart said...

Something went wrong with the comments there. I blame Monica's blog.

Fun Family Fitness said...

Happy Birthday to you....