Monday, May 05, 2008

Woohoo, I'm Free!


I just finished my last final and I am free until August 25th! I have so many things to catch up on, like.......


  • organizing the enormous mail stack


  • cleaning out closets


  • re-painting rooms
  • Learning to use my Adobe Photoshop Elements (I would love any help)


  • finding homes for all of Phraseworthy items


  • catching up on blog reading


  • clearing the DVR (AKA - vegging all day in front of the TV)


  • reading FOR PLEASURE


  • filing documents from my hard drive and trashing old stuff


  • cleaning my disgusting vehicles!!!

  • And last but best...................Sleeping in at least once!


5 comments:

Procters said...

Congratulations!!! I will be free in just three short (or long!) weeks. Do the sleeping in thing first. The other stuff will be much easier to handle after that!

~Solo said...

Wow! Congratulations! Breathe, relax and enjoy!

Stephanie said...

Congrats....you deserve a little rest and relaxation...sad thing is...my list is actually longer than yours and I really don't have an excuse not to get to mine...have a great week...

Liss and MOMMY said...

Hey don't forget us! Now we can plan some good playdates. For the kids as well as us.

Stachia said...

What a list.... You could add going to Childress to help Leah, Dinah, & Stachia get their houses clean before graduation.