Monday, February 16, 2009

Dear God...you're invited to Coffee....my house!

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.
I understood something today! I can't say that I learned it because to learn means.....get to know or become aware of, which I had already done. To understand means......know and comprehend the nature or meaning. Today I understood that there is tremendous power in prayer with friends.

I had a very dear friend over this morning for coffee. She prayed with me before she left and I felt God's presence in a way that gave me such comfort this morning. I believe that knowing God is with you and feeling God's presence are different ideas.

So go find a friend to pray with 'cause God needs no other invitation.

No comments: