Tuesday, December 19, 2006


Feeling a Loss of Confidence?
Like every single one of you reading this, I occasionally feel that the whole world is doing much better than me. The good thing is that is has taken me a lot of years to realize the first part of that statement is actually true. I have seen the most confident women sit down for a hair color and reveal some of the most heartbreaking news I have ever heard. I have watched the tabloids capture celebrities in less than perfect photos. I have heard about executives being fired for loosing huge deals. We just finished up a twelve part series on Ecclesiastes. Now there is a great example of a man who lost confidence in this world. In the end his final writing he just plaining says....
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14
Fear God and keep his commandments for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment including every hidden thing whether it is good or evil.
There is no confidence is this world, only in God!
So that's all from this day in the life of mommysmart!

No comments: