1. I don't like tomatoes, but I love ketchup, hot sauce, or any other tomotoe product
2. I don't like to take medication. I will have a headache for hours before I will take a tylenol.
3. I have always been a talker, when my parents got tired of it, I would ride my bike and talk to my imaginary friends.
4. I have a super power.....A very good sniffer. I can smell things that others can not. For that reason I love candles, essential oils, and roses.
5. I am a peacemaker. I don't like it when people fight and argue. It makes me uncomfortable and sick at my stomach.
6. I could watch HGTV all day.
7. I have only had stitches once thanks to my brother. He put a broken bottle in our kiddie swimming pool and I slid into it and cut up my foot.
8. I wear my baby ring. It is on the tip of my pinkie, of course. I have not taken it off since I was sixteen which has actually made a permanent indention in my finger.
Ok, maybe not that interesting, but certainly random. Now, of course, I must pass on the pain of self evalutation to friends. So I tag......
Stacy - best friend and experinced blogger
Michelle - great friend and new blogger
Karen - friend of a friend and new blogger
Rocky - hubby (may have to post on my blog)
Brian - brother (may have to post on my blog)
Keith - brother (may have to post on my blog)
Shelly - sister-in-law (may have to post on my blog)
Stephanie - future sister-in-law (may have to post on my blog)