Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Loud and Clear, God!

My bestest friend, Stacy owns a little boutique called I Believe.... Because of that name she has lots of signs around the house with the word believe on them. So with that in mind now let me take you to our Monday conversation.
We like to sometime dig deep and get all theological. OK, well maybe not exactly, but we like to ask questions and think ouside the box. This week we were talking about church, denominations, baptism, and the sometimes frustrating attitudes of members towards other members. Like any well intended conversation, sometimes it just goes too far. Well, better to probably say that I took it too far. Suddenly, Stacy screams out OUCH! Then she begins to giggle. She said, "You missed, God, weren't you aiming for Monica." Then she told me that her BELIEVE sign just fell off the mantle and smacked her in the head.
We decided that it might be better to talk about something else!

2 comments:

TREY MORGAN said...

Too funny ...

A real "sign" from God.

Anonymous said...

I agree, Trey, that is too funny...

The nosey side of me wants to know what you two were discussing... LOL