My mind is a cluttered mess! I have so much going on this week that I hardly know where to start in organizing it all into a list. I am also dealing with some internal struggles that need just a little extra praying on my behalf from you. Here is the breakdown of the stuff in my head......
- I'm going to the chapel, and they're goin' to get maaaaarried......This would be my little brother and Stephanie. The will be married on Saturday evening in Denton. You can read about the way that God worked in this relationship here.
- I have 3 extra assignments on top of my regular school load this week. I really think that my professors this semester have a death wish for me. Nevermind the other hundreds of students in my classes, I just know that this is personal. Ha Ha
- I am having minor hair drama.....AGAIN.....I am going to see my sweet friend in Colleyville on Friday and she will fix me up. Please sit down for this..........I am finding lots of grey. I have decided that I must go back to my blond. At least blond disguises grey better than my natural mousey brown.
- Did I mention that my baby brother is getting married?
- This past weekend, Ashlynn's b-ball team got second place in their tournament. It was so much fun. Those Naz girls can play some b-ball even at 8 and 9 years old.
- We also had our first track meet Saturday in Tulia. I can't believe that it is already this time of the year. Rocky is the head track coach so he is working to get as many kids as possible out for track. Tennis is a big sport here, so he doesn't have everyone in track. Childress was there so I got to visit with Leah and John Paul. Our Naz kids did good! I saw Coach Rhodes (my high school track coach) still working with the track team.
- This weekend not only am I gaining a sister-in-law, but it is a late wedding so several of my family members are staying in the same hotel. I can't wait to hang out with cousins, aunts, and uncles. I may as excited about this weekend as I have been about anything in a very long time.
- There are times in life when there seem to be changes occuring that you feel that you have little control over. I am going through some things in my personal walk that are changing my thinking. I decided last summer that I needed to give God more control over where he wants me to be in life. Our move here was my first chance to really let him take over. I have found so many blessings in my life since releasing that control. Once I again I can feel his tug on my heart to let him work in my life. I just want to ask you for prayers as I release my grip.
I pray blessings to you all for this week!