Monday, June 02, 2008

A sad weekend in Nazareth

You know there are those times in life that sneak up on you like a bad headache and smack you right between the eyes. Suddenly you go from spinning through life and barely noticing a thing around you…….then suddenly feeling ever pulse of your body. We had this moment this weekend. We got the call at 12:00 am from one of Rocky’s football players that a Friend, Husband, and Daddy had lost his life in Naz. You probably remember that I wrote about one of our guys going to state in track….it was his dad. You can read about Bruce here.

Please remember the Braddock family in your prayers.

4 comments:

Procters said...

I am so sorry to hear of this family's loss. I'm praying for them and for you and Rocky as you minister to them.

Maxine said...

Sorry to hear this. Praying for this family.

Neva said...

praying

Fun Family Fitness said...

I am so sorry to hear about this. Bless their hearts...I will be thinking about them...steph