Friday, September 07, 2007

Ebay listing



Today my friend, Stacy, sent me this link to a real ebay listing that has made me belly laugh. Here is how is starts.....



LOT OF POKEMON CARDS THAT MY KIDS TRIED TO SNEAK BY ME
Item number: 130144061675



I'm selling a bunch of Pokemon cards. Why? Because my kids sneaked them into my shopping cart while at the grocery store and I ended up buying them because I didn't notice they were there until we got home. How could I have possibly not noticed they were in my cart, you ask? Let me explain.
You haven’t lived until you’ve gone grocery shopping with six kids in tow. I would rather swim, covered in bait, through the English Channel, be a contestant on Fear Factor when they’re having pig brains for lunch, or do fourth grade math than to take my six kids to the grocery store. Because I absolutely detest grocery shopping, I tend to put it off as long as possible. There comes a time, however, when you’re peering into your fridge and thinking, ‘Hmmm, what can I make with ketchup, Italian dressing, and half an onion,’ that you decide you cannot avoid going to the grocery store any longer. Before beginning this most treacherous mission, I gather all the kids together and give them “The Lecture“.......


You can see the rest of the hilarious listing here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was hysterical! I'm sure all moms can relate. Still laughing...

Thanks for sharing, Monica!

Stachia said...

I love this story.... I always tried when the kids were little to not take all 4 of them to the store at the same time.